(please read the whole entry!)
Vossy is back on vacation again
For I was asked several times for doing commissions I thought I just start the first round on doing commissions
You will find a list of prizes and rules below
But don't worry guys, this doesn't mean I won't do requests anymore! I'll open for them too of course from time to time so you'll have the chance to get free artwork from me
Here are some details for all of you who are interested:
- single character - full body - line art: 5 Euro = 6 $
- 2 characters - full body - line art: 6 Euro = 8 $
- 3 or more characters - full body - line art: 8 Euro = 10 $
- single character - ¾ - line art: 7 Euro = 9 $
- 2 characters - ¾ - line art: 8 Euro = 10 $
- 3 or more characters - ¾ - line art: 10 Euro = 13 $
- single character - full body - color: 8 Euro = 10 $
- 2 characters - full body - color: 9 Euro = 11 $
- 3 more characters - full body - color: 11 Euro = 14 $
- single character - ¾ - color: 10 Euro = 13 $
- 2 characters - ¾ - color: 12 Euro = 15 $
- 3 ore more characters - ¾ - color: 15 Euro = 19 $
- every artwork + background - 3 Euro = 4 $
- short comic line art: 5 pages 20 Euro = 25 $
- short comic - full color: 5 pages 25 Euro = 32 $
- short comic - full color: 10 pages 45 Euro = 57 $
Prices are caused on the converting from Euro to US Dollars. To check it note this: www.oanda.com/lang/de/currency…
I do draw: Fan Art, OCs, ecchi, short comics, furry, anime/manga, and so on... Just ask or check my gallery if you´re not sure if I would do your commish!
I don't draw: Extreme gore/ violence, racist content, yuri, hentai. If you look for stuff like that, please ask someone else...I also don't draw random characters. I need characters that have a story or a soul, you know. So please don't ask for things like "a girl doing this or doing that" but "I want MY character doing
whatever". That's because I need a connection to the character I draw. I need to know about their personality to give them an authentic look. If it's just a random person, I won't be able to put life in the picture, if you know what I mean. It's also more fun drawing someone who 'really exists' in somebodies fantasy.
Payment always via PayPal!
How to receive your artwork?
For protecting my artwork I prefer mailing you your commission in original size and in high definition via email so you can print it on your own if you like. I can also send a print myself but in this case the costs for postage and the print are up to you. Just let me know what you prefer. All rights still reserved by me of course, you're not allowed to sell or use my artwork. If you want to show it somewhere let me know before and make sure everybody knows it's MY artwork.